Two documents are required, one from each list

Please note that we cannot release or forward mail/Packages without customer verification, or suitably certified copies for all persons for whom mail/packages is to be received, held or forwarded.

For Business customers including registered companies, partnerships, trusts and charities, ID is required for beneficial owners, persons with significant control and all individuals or Legal Persons controlling over 25% of shares or voting rights, where applicable by type of business.

All Documents/ID’s must be sent or taken in person to when your mailbox rental commences and may be required on a periodic basis if your circumstances or, if the rules governing the operating of a mailbox service, change. the Mail Boxes Etc. location need not be the location selected for the Mailbox Rental service.

Unauthoirsed use of our address is not permitted, mail and packages will be declined.

For customers within the EU, certified identification submitted must show a clear, original stamp, signature and be dated, by any of the following: a solicitor, notary, accountant, post office, local council, doctor, or minister of religion.

Customers applying from countries outside the EU will need to provide documents notarised by a Public Notary.

(A) Photo Identification – Proof of identity
  • Passport
  • Photo card Driving licence*  
  • ValidateUK Identity Card 
  • CitizenCard 
  • HM Forces Identity Card
  • A current student card
  • Disabled Drivers Blue Badge Pass
  • Employment identification card
*Please note that from 8th June the UK ‘paper counterpart’ is no longer valid or required.
(B) Proof of Address (provided both name and address is shown)
  • Gas or electricity bill (less than 3 months old)
  • Telephone bill (less than 3 months old)
  • Water bill (less than 3 months old)
  • Current mortgage statement 
  • Current Council Tax bill 
  • Bank/Building Society statement (less than 3 months old)
  • Credit card/store card bill (less than 3 months old)
  • Current TV licence
  • Valid insurance certificate
  • Pay slip (less than 3 months old)
  • Current P45/P60 statement
  • Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
  • Current benefit book
  • Letter from Benefits Agency
  • HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
  • Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation